Action Tactical was born of decades of diverse professional and personal experience. Our mission is to be an ongoing positive influence by working with individuals and groups to aid in their development of tactical skills blended with a personal philosophy for living a better life. In achieving our mission we grow with others and build a more secure, worry-free life. We are committed to sharing proven advice and skills; however, we encourage you to be a student, not a follower. Your actions should always be a product of your own informed conclusions.
- 14 years as surveillance operator working primarily in New Orleans and the bayou region of Louisiana.
- Former NAUI Divemaster.
- Kinesic interview expert.
- Extra Class - Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
- Seven years teaching fieldcraft at three Louisiana colleges; have trained former DEA, FBI, Deputy U.S. Marshals, as well as state and local law enforcement personnel.
- Former U.S. Navy Blue Angels Crew Chief and instructor, back seat qualified in F-18 Hornet.
- Graduate of the Massad Ayoob Group (MAG40)
- Graduate of Defense Training International, Inc. (John Farnam), basic and advanced defensive handgun courses and vehicle defense course.
- Defense Training International staff instructor.
- Completed in-person training with top experts, including Darryl Bolke, Dr. William April, John Murphy, Tom Givens, John Holschen, Ed Monk, Claude Werner and others.
- Certified Glock and Smith & Wesson M&P and Shield Armorer.