Founded by Joe Gilbert to bring actionable defensive solutions to responsible citizens, we bring decades of diverse experience and success to bear in helping others reach their safety and security objectives. Mr. Gilbert has personally conducted over 20,000 hours of surveillance (including stationary surveillance, moving automobile surveillance, and foot surveillance). Additionally, he has obtained hundreds recorded statements and is an experienced courtroom witness. Mr. Gilbert has served as an adjunct professor at three colleges and has trained former local, state and federal law enforcement in the art of tradecraft.
Today, Mr. Gilbert specializes in working with responsible individuals, families and businesses to deter physical threats, and manage violent encounters and their resulting physical, mental, legal and financial aftermath. His ongoing communications and training with the nation’s most respected law enforcement and civilian trainers allows him to bring proven actionable solutions to his clients.
Highlights of Mr. Gilbert’s experience include:
- 14 years as surveillance operator working primarily in New Orleans and the bayou region of Louisiana.
- Former NAUI Divemaster.
- Kinesic interview expert.
- Extra Class - Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
- Seven years experience teaching tradecraft at three Louisiana colleges; trained former DEA, FBI, Deputy U.S. Marshals, as well as state and local law enforcement personnel.
- Former U.S. Navy Blue Angels Crew Chief and instructor, back seat qualified in F-18 Hornet.
- Graduate of the Massad Ayoob Group (MAG40)
- Graduate of Defense Training International, Inc. (John Farnam), basic and advanced defensive handgun courses, urban rifle and vehicle defense course.
- Defense Training International staff instructor.
- Certified NRA pistol instructor.
- Authorized CCW instructor for the state of Missouri.
- Completed in-person training with top experts, including Darryl Bolke, Dr. William April, John Murphy, Tom Givens, John Holschen, Ed Monk, Claude Werner and others.
- Certified Glock, and Smith & Wesson M&P and Shield Armorer.